on 1/15/03 4:28 PM, Randolph Peters at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Since superballs aren't made anymore as far as I know, are there
> substitutes out there that do as good a job or nearly as good?

maybe superballs, per se, aren't made anymore, but those balls that are very
bouncy are still sold.  in fact, i just saw 6 in a pack in a grocery store
in the cereal section for $2.  go to a dollar store or a toysRus.  or do you
want me to pick you up some next time i go to get milk?

some of the best percussion instruments are ultra cheap.

regards,

Rollie Mains
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rolinrmains.com