We have not had the pleasure of each other's acquaintance but I hope this will be
remedied soon, I am in search of an business partner who can invest and manage some
funds into a viable endeavor, capable of yielding reasonable annual return as profit
on principal amount invested.

 I prefer a partner who can clear the funds to his account, carry out the actual
business and remit profit to my account without trace. I require someone to be my
eyes, ears and hands, someone who is reliable and trustworthy, and above all cautious,
who has a vision and who will be able to manage whatever business in which we shall
inject venture capital and declare a profit at the end of the day. We need someone who
can share my dreams and ideas.

Should you be interested and capable, please contact me via email for further details.

I hope to hear from you.

clement ojo