d. collins wrote:
I would now like to convert the first few files I did from "page reduction" to "system reduction" without messing them up
My Page Mover plugin can do this as follows:

Uncheck New Page Size.
Select Shift Music.
Set up New Margins however it makes sense for you. Top will almost certainly by unchecked. Use Single-Sided if your margins are the same on every page. Otherwise, set your inner margin.
Set Scale Systems to your current Page Percentage.
Set Scale Pages to the reciprocal of your current Page Percentage.

E.g., if your current page percentage is 85%, then Scale Systems By will be 85% and Scale Pages By will be 118%.

There are going to be issues that may require editing. For example, page attached text and/or graphics will change in size unless you used fixed font sizes.

Also, I discovered a bug when I tested this in that Page Mover is storing the wrong system scaling value in Page Format for Score. (This only applies if the option is checked and you are running Fin03.)

--
Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com