On 31.01.2003 17:08 Uhr, Robert Patterson wrote

> My settings scrapbook plugin copies metatools (and also optionally the
> articulation defs). Also expression metatools.  It matches the source to
> the destination as well as it can. This is usually what you want.

In addition I think Settings Plugin _replaces_ articulation or expression
libraries, which can be dangerous but also _very_ useful.

Good work, Robert, your plugins are probably the ones I use most often for
my work. Settings Scrapbook actually will make it possible to create
housestyles in Finale with a minimum of reformatting.

Now I just have to make all those housestyles...

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de