At 2:34 PM 02/03/03, Mr. Liudas Motekaitis wrote:
>Of course, maybe this can be fixed with the options for flag positioning in
>the Music Character Positioning dialogue. Can someone give me some clues as
>to whether this is possible globally using the tools available, without
>compromising, say, the present flagged eighth note height?

You can accomplish quite a bit with these options, but it's tricky and
probably not exactly what you'd expect.

A few months ago I posted a fairly detailed description of the flag
positioning options, in response to another inquiry (from Andrew, I think).
You might be able to find it with a search in the archives.

I wrote that when I had recent experience with those settings. Right now, I
don't really remember the details, and I'm late for an appointment.

mdl