Even with staff styles, it will be impossible to get a bar-line at the end of a 3-4 measure in the bassoon part (in Finale) to not line up with the bar-line at the end of the underlying 4-4 measure in the piano. Staff-styles or no, if both of those measures start on the same beat, Finale won't draw uneven bar-lines.

Unless you are proposing putting the entire document into 1/4 and then removing the staff-styles from only those measures which would coincide with where the barlines should be in the varied time signatures?