Hi Shelley and all,
I have a program called Spin Doctor also does this. It comes with the full
version of Toast. They even provided the adapter you need to go from the
computer to the stereo.
Larry
-------------------------------------
Larry Beekman Guitar Studio
www.larrybeekman.com

In a message dated 2/4/03 2:54:42 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Shelley Huston writes:

>Can someone please tell me if it is possible to record from my tape
>deck to my G4 (MacOS 9.2.2 or X.2, if necessary) so I can then burn
>it to CD?  If so, how do I do it?  Yes, I have a microphone jack as
>my G4 is "old".  Thanks for your help, as always.  Shel
>
>Shelley Huston, [EMAIL PROTECTED] or this address

Dear Shelley,

You need an audio digitizing program such as Sound Studio that will
convert the audio to AIFF files. Then you can load them into iTunes
or Toast for CD burning.

Hal
--
Harold Owen