> - Find out if the software you use will take advantage of dual
> processors.  (Finale does not -- in fact, virtually all OS 9 software
> does not.)

I am interested to guess whether Finale OS X will automatically take
advantage of double processors.  Indeed, I have made my own requests to Coda
that it should do so, as well as make use of the Altivec processor which is
on every G4 processor.  Perhaps a Mac OS X guru like Phillip Aker could fill
us in as to whether this would make any difference within Finale.  Certainly
Mac Finale needs something to catch up to the speed of the PC version.

Matthew