I'm using the Patterson beams that ships with the current version of
Finale for Windows including all updates from Coda that I'm aware of.
(I may of changed the default settings of the plugin, I'm not sure).
On some files - there is no consistent pattern - I'm running across
these errors:

FinPIText::LoadRawText->Unable to load Enigma Data. EXTAG is 'txbl'.
Internal Application Error at FinPIText::LoadRawText->Raw text ID is
zero.

This files are all extracted parts - extracted today - from a score
that was created at least two versions back (but updated with each
subsequent version) if that makes any difference.

I used the piano reduction on one file, deleted the original staves
and then used the plugin and got no error.