At 1:01 AM -0500 3/17/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
If you have any of the Asian Fonts, or several other groups of fonts, for reasons only known ...etc.... I know this does not help, but I wanted you to know you are not totally alone in having Finale, or any other program for that matter, misbehave in really weird ways.

Actually it does help. It never really hangs the program... it's just weird. But since I'm not alone in observing this abberant behavior, I feel all warm and cozy about it instead of crazed.

Thanks!

Linda Worsley