Which particular bug is being referenced here? Could
you be a bit more specific? Jari is correct. It would
be best to e-mail the request to winsupport directly.
The more people we hear from about a bug the more
attention we can give to getting it fixed.

Tyler
MakeMusic Technical Support

--- Jari Williamsson