And don't assume that everybody who visits your website will know what a PDF file is. I just had a fairly terse email from someone who claimed that a PDF file on my website was corrupted and, "could I send him a file that opened please"!? It turned out that he didn't have Acrobat Reader installed on his computer.

Rodney