No, you're not unsubbed -- we're just all in la-la land wondering what nifty new features Fin2004 will have and what worthless marketing gewgaws will be taked on in an effort to compete with Sibelius.

If Coda (or Net4Music or MakeMusic or company-formerly-known-as-Coda) stumbles on the OSx version this time it will be massive migration to Sibelius time, and as a person who has begun working with Sibelius to broaden my marketability (and just out of curiosity), that would be a fate worse than trying to get Fin2003 to run in Classic mode.

But the list is still alive, just not too active.

Andrew Stiller wrote:
I haven't been getting anything from the list lately, so this is a test to see if I've been unsubbed somehow. _______________________________________________

.

-- David H. Bailey [EMAIL PROTECTED]