Dear Listers

I've sent this question to tech support at Coda, but I'll send it to the
list as well, since I can usually get a faster response from the list.

I'm using Finale 2002b with MacOS 9.2 on a Powerbook.

When I open ANY of my Finale files, I get this message: "No font annotations
files were found for your specified default music font. Engraver Slurs (and
other areas of the program) require these files to work properly." In
opening all of my files, the slurs now have HUGE arcs.

My default music font is MaestroWide, which appears in the font annotations
folder (which is in the main Finale folder). I got this message every time I
opened up my default file, and when I opened files which I had just worked
on yesterday with no problems. I also tried launching some of the default
files that came with the Finale 2002 CD, and I had the same problem with
those.

Here is what I've tried so far:
1) Replaced my font annotations folder with the font annotations folder from
the Finale disk...same problem.

2) Reinstalled my Coda fonts from the Finale disk...same problem.

3) Completely reinstalled Finale...same problem.

4) Opened a file in Finale 2003 (I prefer 2002, but have 2003 installed as
well) and experienced the same problem.

I'm at my wit's end. I have several large projects with looming deadlines,
and I have no idea how to fix this problem. Any ideas?
 --
Tom Godfrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>