I have a question about courtesy time signatures.

I'm engraving a three-movement work in Finale Windows 2003.  At present
I've gone to [Document Options] [Time Signatures] and have courtesy time
signatures turned on.  I need them in the second movement, which has
many meter changes.

The problem is this:  With "courtesy time signatures" turned on, I also
get a "courtesy time signature" at the end of the first and second
movements, preparing for the following movement.  I don't want these to
appear.  How do I get rid of these two courtesy time signatures yet keep
all the others?

Thanks!

Jim O'Briant