Robert Patterson Finale wrote:

> However, Finale itself has built-in booklet printing that is (presumably) still
> available in Finale 2004 even when running under OSX, and it is far superior to that
> of the OS9 Postscript driver. The only time one needs the printer driver is when one
> needs to combine title pages from a word processor with music pages from Finale.
> Then Finale's booklet printing is mostly useless.

My preferred method for dealing with this to date is to create the title pages in
Finale, too.  And given that the text editor of 2k4 will be WYSIWYG, this will even be
more effective than previously.  Though I've not yet been forced to do this, I had
already decided that if for some reason it was necessary to use a word processor for
something that Finale could not handle, that
I'd do it in the word processor, save it as a graphic image, convert to a ~.tif
format, and incorporate the graphic in the Finale score.

ns