I think rotation was built into XP for Tablets. But I didn't know it was in the
general product. If so, it might add fire to Apple to do it for X.

I used to think there was hope for X because I thought Apple would eventually do a
tablet. But the lackluster market response to tablets (justifiable imho: too small for
notebooks, too big for PDAs) leaves me without even that crumb of hope.

Of course, a tablet with a large screen would be a horse of a different color. (Hope
springs eternal.)