At 06:58 PM 8/27/03 +0200, Mr. Liudas Motekaitis wrote:
>Can everybody get the Euro sign to show up in their PDF's or is it just my
>system?
>Euro is ALT+0128 on Windows. It shows up in Finale. Just not in the PDF's.
>(Tried on 2001d and 2003 on WIN using Acrobat distiller and another
>distiller of smaller make).

I don't have the euro sign in my standard Windows font sets; character 128
is undefined. I have to use a separate euro font whenever I need it (which
is rarely).

Not quite sure if this is an artifact of the displaying software or
operating system. I'm on Win98SE, although with the latest (post-euro)
version of Microsoft's fonts -- and Opera 7 shows it correctly.

Dennis