Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 10:25 PM
Subject: [Finale] 2004 Bug?

FinWin 2004:

Take a document which has a text box containing the field "composer." Save it, re-open it, change the composer's name, then close the file. Shouldn't Finale ask you if you want to save the changes before closing the file? It doesn't anymore! When you re-open the file, you've got the old composer's name back.

- Ken