Pierre Bailleul wrote:

> Do you think that a tie beetween two notes with accidentals must end
> before or after the accidental of the second note?

leading me to wonder if this is a trick question, as ordinarily, there
would not be an accidental on the second of two tied notes.  In the case
of the exceptions, say a key change from the key of E major to the key
of Dflat major, where you might want a C# in the former key to continue
in the new key as a Db as part of the transition, I would consider the
accidental to be part of the note, and end the tie before the
accidental.

ns,