Henry Howey writes:

> I have had no luck in convincing the 2004 FINALE to make MP3 files.
> The setting always defaults to .wav files.  I have been making MP3's
> for several years with other software. When I try to convert a FINALE
> wavefile to MP3 with one of these apps, all I get is white noise;-)

Probably cause by the fact that FinWin2004 can't save to MP3, only to
WAV (it can use a MPEG3 compression, if you have such a codec
installed - but that's not the same as saving to a MP3 file).

Instead, install and use a WAV to MP3 converter, there are plenty of them
on the net.

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson