Through trial and error, here are the settings I use for orchestral scores:
group brackets at -12, braces at -21 (-6 if no bracket), group names at -54.
I know this doesn't help in using the Setup Wizard; I always start a new
piece by modifying another (recent) piece.  Too many settings to take care
of otherwise.  For Fin2k4, I did have to edit my entire expression library,
but it was well worth the effort.  The new expression positioning options
are alone worth the price of upgrading.

-Lee