Thanks for the clarification. I understand the difference between mono and
proportionally spaced fonts but am curious where Andrew's comments"...majority of Mac
fonts..." and "They are numerous!" came from? Are you talking about Apple factory
installed fonts?

I have never heard this statement and have never come up against this problem since I
have worked on a Mac with Adobe fonts which I am assuming are the _majority_ of Mac
fonts.

I am very interested in hearing more about this even if you want to take it off the
list.

Have a good weekend.

Curiously,
Steve Fiskum