1.Text tool. On second and other pages impossible edit text. After double click or
choose edit text frame disappear...
If it's converting from 2003 the bug work immediately. If you create file in 2004
after extract parts you see it.
2. Graphic tool.
After inserting graphic and trying move it frame disappear and You are see only Your
cursor, but not graphic.
3. Playback from soft synch starts play later after scrolling, so you see not what you
hear...
4.Something problems with slurs. Suddenly wrong contour, or sometimes I got it going
out from list!
No one didn't see it. No one write about it? I check it on two computers the same sad
story...
After $140 upgrade I stay with 2003...

--
Vitaly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>