Ok!
There I got it, staff style definition box. Tim, many thank's for help.
Mike..

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: den 30 september 2003 22:26
To: Mike
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Finale] Staff tool

Did you look at the staff style definition box?  Check to make sure
that the alternate notation box is checked, and that the slash notation
is selected as the alternate notation.  If that is all right, you will
want to go to Document Options > Alternate Notation, and make sure the
correct character is assigned to slash notation.

Tim