I have just discovered, that PStill for MacOsX can set permissions in PDFs.
However, it doesn't really allow me to do what I expected:

I was hoping that it would be possible to save a Finale file as PDF, send it
to the composer, who would then be able to mark certain things from Acrobat
Reader in the PDF itself, and send it back to me (or the comment file).
Acrobat Reader 5.1 seems to have the tools for this (annotation tools?), and
I can see the toolbar, but it is still greyed out.

I only need this for simple corrections, but it would save a lot of snail
mail correspondence and speed up the process a lot.

Question: Has anyone successfully used annotations in PDFs? Does anyone know
whether it is possible to set the proper permissions using PStill 3.0? How
do I go about it? If PStill can't do it, would I be able to do this with the
full Acrobat? Can someone send me a PDF in which this works, so I can try
out whether it would help me at all?

Thanks,

Johannes
--