> From: Harold Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> First of all, members of this list prefer that you do not include
> attachments. If you want to give an example, put it on your web page
> and include your URL.

Speaking just for myself, I for one don't mind it in a case such as this.
It's quick and convenient and in a question like his makes sense. Sure it
could be abused but it never has been since I've been on the list. If the
clips are kept to gifs or low-level jpegs, and it's used infrequently, I'd
be OK with it. Not everybody has access to posting something on a website,
but that solution certainly is fine, too.

What is not fine (with me) is using stylized messages (HTML formatting, with
stylized text, borders, background color...etc.). Those are slow to load.
Plain-text messages are best.

--RH