Yes, I used # for sharp and b for flat. And I didn't designate a pitch
number either, such as G4. Just G# and Ab. By the way, I tried this on
two-note chords--since you had mentioned that--and also tried it on multiple
G# pitch locations over two measures and all of them changed to Ab.
Obviously you click the range of measures first.

Richard