Title: Re: [Finale] Fin Win 2003 files readable to Fin Win 20
I use Fin Win 2003 and need to send some works to a musician that uses Fin Win 2002. Can I? How do I have to
 save files to make them readable to his Finale version?
thanks

If it's just a matter of his being able to read your files, send them as PDF files. For that you need Adobe's Distiller or GhostScript. Your friend could download Finale Notepad from Make Music - it's free. If you have the Dolet plug-in, you can convert your files to Finale 2002 and then send them.

Hal
--
Harold Owen
2830 Emerald St., Eugene, OR 97403