Hello All

A friend sent me a 2003 file with an unusual problem. This is a Finale 2003
file, Macintosh.

The file originally had four staves per system (SATB choir). Later, my
friend added a piano part. The two new staves show up in scroll view, but
not in page view. I did the first obvious thing by removing optimization,
but the staves still don't appear in page view. I've fiddled around with
this file a bit, and I just can't figure out what is wrong. Has anyone else
had this sort of problem, and if so, how it can be solved?

By the way, I also tried adding staves of my own in page view. The screen
redraws when I add the new staves (with all systems "un-optimized"), but
they don't appear. I'm stumped.
 --
Tom Godfrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>