Hi,
Does anyone know if QuickTime 6.0.3 works OK with Finale 2002 in Classic 9.2? I recently downloaded an automatic upgrade , which I thought would just be QT 6.4 for OSX, but I think it may have replaced the version I had working with Classic, too. Otherwise I may have spoken too soon on the Midisport 2X2, because suddenly my Finale MIDI is no longer working correctly. OMS setup test says its OK but I get no results. I'm pretty sure QT is the only thing I have changed in my setup. I'm on Mac G5 OS 10.2.7. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Bonnie