d. collins wrote:

I have a couple hundred music examples I need to print out and proofread. Most of them are one line only, and each is in a separate file. Is there any easy way I could get several on the same sheet of paper?

depends upon how you define "easy". One way is to devide the systems into several groups, and define the staff to print in a different position on the page. Then, when you are ready to print, run the paper through the printer multiple times. As a more concrete example, suppose one wants three staves per page; divide the files into three groups. For the first group, define the system to print at the top of the page. For the next group, define the system to print in the middle of the page, and for the last group define the system to print at the bottom of the page.

ns