Mr. Liudas Motekaitis writes:

> The higher the zoom, the less handles there are on the screen. I envision a
> very powerful usage of the TAB key whilst keeping the zoom constant.

The Smart Shape Tool moves between the visible handles currently
displayed on the screen (although no movement of the current view
area). I guess the other tools does not have this feature since too
few people has requested it.
Another thing that the Smart Shape Tool keyboard implementation
does NOT include is support for the "menu" key in Windows
(separate key or Shift+F10) to bring up the contexual menu. AFAIK,
contextual menus still have to be displayed by use of the mouse in
Finale.

Plug-in developers has requested access to the handles [and their
contextual menus] for years. Some plug-in implementations would
make MUCH more sense if they worked on the currently selected
handles (instead of having a complex selection dialog where the
user has to set the filter/range/etc for processing).

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson