When I use hyperscribe (not all that often) I find that tapping on the keyboard as you do works best for me. I think a sustain pedal works (you have to assign it) but for me and my lousy keyboard chops tapping with one hand while playing with the other works best.

d. collins wrote:

I often enter music using hyperscribe and a MIDI keyboard. But the only I manage to get good results is to tap the beat myself, for which I use the low C of my keyboard. I was wondering if anyone ever heard of a "pedal" one could use to tap with the foot and get a "tic" sound of a metronome.

What do others use as beat source?

Thanks,

Dennis

.