Doug Parker wrote:

Can Finale produce large format output for vision impaired singers?

Aaron Sherber responded:

Sure -- you can make the output as large as you want, and the paper can be whatever size your printer supports.

and I would point out that in addition (though I've never used the feature), Finale supports tiled printing, so that if one chose, one can print out the music in such a manner that you can piece together the printouts from your printer to produce whatever size page one desires.

Which brings to mind a new use for Finale; I'm contemplating a new residence, and I might just print out my own wallpaper. Perhaps a wall sized pair of pages from the Beethoven Leonora Overture #3?, Berlioz Symphonie Phantastique? Tschaikowsky Romeo & Juliet?

ns