I've noticed that OS X 10.3 is faster. Classic mode printing from Finale 2003a is a lot faster than under 10.2.8

I'd recommend going to 10.3 without hesitation (actually, we're up to 10.3.1 right now)..........

Brad Beyenhof wrote:

To those that have now had OS X 10.3 running for a while: how is it? Is it everything you had hoped? What are the drawbacks (if you can think of any)? Has anybody tried out the OS-level keyboard shortcut feature? How QuicKeys-like is that? Are you still required to use the command key in every single shortcut?

I know that that's a lot of questions... I'd welcome any response about this new OS version, though. Is it worth the upgrade?