Hello, No Finale content here, but I'm hoping someone in the vast pool of musical wisdom on this list can help me with an inquiry--

Toward the end of his life, Haydn printed up a visiting card which has a 4-bar tune, with text "Hin ist alle meine Kraft, alt und schach bin ich" ("All my strength is gone, I'm old and weak"). Apparently the Abbé Stadler (1748-1833) made a canon out of it by adding another phrase with two more lines of text: "Doch was sie erschuf bleibt stets, Ewig ist dein Ruhm." ("But what it achieved stands fast; thy fame is eternal") This "Abbé Stadler" is not Anton Stadler, the clarinetist for whom Mozart wrote the clar.quintet and the Kegelstatt Trio among other things, but he was a close friend of both Mozart and Haydn. Reportedly his setting of the Haydn visiting-card "Old Man" tune, extended and canon-ized, is for two voices and piano.

 So here's my inquiry: where/how can I find the music for this Haydn/Stadler
canon/song???
I'd be eternally grateful for any leads...

 Thanks, cheers, Ch.S.
--
  Goldberg Variations for String Quartet,
          and other Good Things: