I'd rather not go into details- I had to spent a lot of money to know and
do what I now do, and as a consultant for and seller of  PDF customizations
as part of my publishing business I can't afford to just give the info
away....hope you understand....

But I'll say this: there are a host of (expensive) third-party plugins for
Acrobat that allow one to manipulate PDFs directly. One can move things on
the page, color objects, make notes, remove or install watermarks, resize
elements or entire pages, move content frames, remove numbers/renumber,
change all/some fonts, resize, remove bolding, apply new formatting, etc.,
etc., etc. After reviewing loads of these plugins I found a combination of
two of them suits my needs perfectly.

Cecil Rigby
HarrockHallMusic  --  A Catalogue of New Sacred Choral Music Will Be
Offered Soon!
www.harrockhall.com