I don't know of a way to do exactly what you describe. It would be like the rhythmic subdivisions plug-in, but with the possibility of replacing an entry with a specified rhythmic figure instead of just subdividing it into a number of equal parts. I bet one of the plug-in developers could make a plug-in for this.

If you're using 2004, I imagine the quickest way to write the passage would be to do this: enter the first measure with the correct rhythm, copy it the required number of times using mass edit, then change the notes using the repitch tool.

Best wishes,

Michael Cook