From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
d. collins
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 10:34 PM
To: Finale list
Subject: Re: [Finale] Booklet printing

Johannes Gebauer écrit:
>Well, I haven't got my update yet. I didn't realize there was a
>ready-made script. Does it work?

It doesn't work "out of the box", unfortunately. It only prints one page.
And I see nothing in the instructions that might make it print the whole
booklet. But I'm pretty sure it could be done with a script. Unless I'm
missing something. The documentation on FinaleScript leaves quite a bit do
be desired, in my opinion. Let's see if anyone else has got it working.

I use Clickbook for my booklets, which does a very good job and is very
flexible.

Dennis