On 27.01.2004 4:39 Uhr, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote

> I don't think I understand this method. "Vertical position" (unless it's
> changed since 2K3) only appears to refer to position with respect to the
> note. If there's a method to specify an articulation's position with
> respect to the staff, that's the option I want -- then I can redefine the
> articulation the way I'd like, and replace what's there as needed.

The vertical position option depends on both note and staff. If your
articulation is set to be outside the staff, and the note is far enough
inside the staff, this determines the distance from handle to staff. Tip:
Set this large enough, with "Outside Staff" set, and most of your artics
will allign on one line. However, this setting doesn't automatically get
updated for existing artics in the score, so you will have to reallign your
artics with MassEdit.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com