From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Glenn Adams
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 12:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Finale] Ricoh AP2610 Discontinued?

Just my luck. I'm set to buy a new printer, and had decided on this one, only to find out it's been discontinued. Does anyone out there know of a comparably priced tabloid (11x17") printer? It was priced in the high $500's. Seems like a great deal. This gives new meaning to the phrase "strike while the iron's hot."

Cheers,

Glenn Adams