On Feb 5, 2004, at 12:15 PM, musighi wrote:

I am preparing a collection of 30 children's piano pieces for publishing and would like to create a unity of appearance throughout the book. I find going through each piece one at a time and setting standards for layout, margins, system spacing, fonts (textblocks, lyrics, copyright), etc., extremely time consuming and tiresome. Does anyone know if there is an easier way or a global setting for this kind of work? By the way, I am running Finale 2004 on Windows XP.

Have the 30 songs already been set? If not, the obvious thing to do is create a template file that has all the settings you want for every piece, and then use that as your starting point for each individual song.

mdl