Actually, we just had this discussion with Bob Florence. Though I'm sure Robert's plugin makes this easier, I question the wisdom of having two sets of measure numbers for repeated sections in the first place. I know this is an old manuscript convention, but I don't see what advantage is gained by doing things this way. What's wrong with calling out "Let's start in bar 5, but take the second ending?" To me, that's a lot less confusing than having two different measure numbers which apply to a single bar.

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY