In fact, the first two options "Cautionary Accidentals" and "Cautionary Naturals" are incorrectly named. The first option concerns accidentals (sharps, flats or naturals) within the same measure and the second option concerns accidentals (sharps, flats or naturals) in subsequent measures. Both options check for accidentals in different octaves and there's no way to turn this feature off.

I find that the best way to have all sharps and flats show up is to turn off "Check Accidentals" in Speedy entry. That way, the music is already entered with an accidental on every altered note and you don't need to bother with a plug-in. This also avoids any possible problems with parentheses. I'm afraid I have no idea why the plug-in should put parentheses on existing accidentals and I don't know of a way to automatically remove the parentheses.

Best wishes,

Michael Cook