At 02:27 PM 2/28/2004, Mr. Liudas Motekaitis wrote:
>The last flat is still there!

Yes, I reported this to them a while back.

>And I would really not like it if I got a letter saying "We have a host of
>features which lets you scan your documents for accidental anomalies."

I don't know whether others have had this experience, but the last few months in particular I have sent in several bug reports and gotten back replies with workarounds or something like the above -- which I have not asked for. For example, I sent in one bug report with a bad spacing bug, and I was told how I could push measures around in order to make the spacing come out okay (which I already knew). I'm sure the support folks are just trying to be helpful, but if I haven't asked for a workaround, then all I want is confirmation that the bug has been noted and logged.

Aaron.