hi,

i'm trying out finale 2000 on the WINE emulator for Linux on Redhat9.
I have put a copy of the maestro.ttf font into an X11 directory and
pointed my .wine/config file to that directory so now i have the font
showing up in finale.

My problem is all the little buttons in the simple entry panel are black
instead of showing up note/duration symbols - most of the other buttons
in the other entry panels are showing up ok.  any linux/wine/finale
users out there???

are the symbols on these buttons connected to maestro.ttf?

- reports of any experiences with using finale within WINE would be
greatly appreciated especially with regards to getting the midi .dll
side of things up and running.

thanks,

rob