At 04:20 AM 3/4/2004, d. collins wrote:
>OK, found it in the updater file. The sheer number of bugs we've been
>working with is truly impressing. I don't think I'd noticed more than 2 or
>3 out of some two hundred... And then, only those that have been fixed are
>mentioned ;-).

<minor rant>
I feel like I'm being ungrateful, because I know that they've been busy at Coda with OS X and with what is a large list of fixes for Win. But it seems to me at first glance that many of the things they fixed are relatively minor display or interface issues which were irksome but not terribly significant. They also fixed a few whoppers (like the Human Playback Undo/Redo thing) which were probably glaring code errors. In other words, they fixed a whole bunch of things that look like they should have been caught during the beta.

I'm sure we all have our lists of things we'd rather they had fixed.
</minor rant>

Aaron.