On Friday, March 05, 2004 6:36 PM, Bob Florence wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I know this has been discussed before.
> What Ricoh printer has replaced the AP 2610? Any information
> would be helpful.

If this helps, a friend of mine just bought the AP2610N at a very reasonable
price on eBay.  It uses the same duplex unit and cartridge as an existing
unit (he didn't say which one, but I'm assuming the AP600 that Darcy
mentioned), so the supplies it needs are still in production.

He ran into the same "USB printing from OSX" problem, but since he got the
"N" version he just bought an Ethernet router and hooked it up that way.
However, he said he had quite a time trying to figure out what the default
IP was...

--
Brad Beyenhof