Hi,

sorry about this off-topic post, but perhaps the united wisdom of this  list
can turn something up on this one:

I am looking for a score or whatever else there is of a Vivaldi violin
concerto, Ryom/RV 212. It has the subtitle fatto per la Solennità della S.
Lingua di S. Antonio in Padua 1712". There are two versions of this
concerto, and this is where it gets complicated.

Ryom lists those two versions as 212 and 212a. 212a is published in the
Ricordi edition (as No 136). However, as far as I can tell the 212 version
is not published in Ricordi. Nor could I find any other edition.

Apparently there are altogether three manuscript source for this concerto.
No 1 from Turin is 212a. No 2, also from Turin, is 212, but incomplete.
There is also a ms in Dresden, which is 212.

If anyone has a copy of the 212 version (it has a different slow movement
Grave instead of Largo), I'd be interested to hear about it.

Thanks,
Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com